Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Welcome, and Hello!

Welcome to our blog Laughter and Lipgloss. We hope that you will enjoy looking at the variety of things that we love to do together.
From left to right.........
"Hello! My name is Sparkling Sapphire! I am in my middle teens, and enjoy doing many things from cooking/baking, sewing, to playing the piano. I love to write snail mail letters. Anyone else out there agree that this is a beautiful past time to share ones thoughts on paper? I am a child of God, and try daily to serve him.
"Hello! My name is Hair Stylist! I am in my early teens, and I LOVE doing hair! I also enjoy knitting and making desserts. I love the Lord.

3 comments:

  1. How fun! Can't wait to see your latest projects and hair styles :)

    ♥Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found you! Haha!
    Can't wait to see what you got to post about! :)
    ♥Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Sparkling Sapphire and Hair Stylist! I'm so excited to see more of your blog. I love the colors, too!

    ReplyDelete