Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Happy Mother's Day!

 Sapphire" So you are all probably wondering why I started this post with a picture of strawberry shortcake. Well we all enjoyed a gloriously beautiful day, and served our Mom a breakfast of omelets on the back deck, which afterward enjoyed this awesome strawberry short cake.
 Hair Stylist and Music Man smile for me as we watch the opening of presents.
 Hair Stylist" I made my Mom a knitted holder for her sun glasses and some earrings. And a cute Tea cup card, cause she like tea".
 Sapphire" I made her a quilled card, and the apron which she is wearing.

 Before dinner, we went to a park nearby to roller skate. Our Mom loves to roller skate, though we girls roller blade.
 Mom, Hair Stylist, and Tapper before moving on.
Back at home we made a delicious Italian dinner. This was part of the meal, garlic herb bread, grilled and wiped with pesto. Now this was the first time either of us has had Pesto. But let me tell you it was awesome!" Hair Stylist and Sapphire" Happy Mother's Day Mom. We love you so much and are so very grateful that you are our Mom!"

No comments:

Post a Comment