Friday, August 17, 2012

Trampoline Time!!!

 So yesterday I was outside photographing some flowers out in our Mom's flower garden( another post to come) and my little sister Goosie Girl and brother Wii Boy were jumping on our trampoline. I thought it would be neat to do some action shots! Soon Hair Stylist came and asked to do some for the camera, so here a couple pictures of what I took.
 Cars kid finishing off a flip..
 Goosie Girl jumping around.....
 Hair Stylist just sitting around in the air...
 We tried to make it look like Hair Stylist was sitting on Cars Kid shoulders, I think we got pretty close(it was hard cause with each bounce it made Cars Kid move a little to the side one way)
 WOW!!! A big giant walking towards the trampoline....

Here's SUPERMAN!!!!!

Running into action!!!
Splits TIME!!!!
Goosie Girl......

Sleeping in the air.....
Superwoman flying into the yard!!!

Wii Boy finishing off his twist!!! We have lots going on so hopefully I will get some more post's out soooooonnn!!!!!

1 comment: