Wednesday, September 5, 2012

BASEBALL TIME!!!

 Some friends from church had extra tickets to our local baseball stadium, and so we decided to go with them.
 Goosie girl and I sat together and enjoyed some pink cotton candy!!!!
 Tapper and Wii Boy sharing some blue cotton candy.
 Hair Stylist watching the game.
 We never get cotton candy, and so Goosie girl really enjoyed it and thought at first that it felt kinda weird.
 My chair number..
 Mary Caroline, her sister Christiana and I before watching the awesome firework show that they put on after every game.
 We watched through this big net, I thought it looked really neat when I took the picture.
We stayed till 10:00, and by then the moon was already out. Sorry the pic is a bit blurry, I was using my little camera that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment