Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Going On the town with the Little ones!

 Me(Sapphire) and my Mom took the little kids out to town(you know it was just one of those days when you want to get out of the house).

 We stopped in at Target to get Music Man and Cars Kid some shoes.
 Cars Kid proudly holds his selected box of shoes.
 Our mall has a Merry-go-round, so we took them there to get on. Wii Boy and Cars Kid smile as they go around.
 Music Man's goat was named Billy the Billy goat, Goosie Girl's was Goldie, and mine was Buttercup. I got on to supervise my little sister(though I did have fun who couldn't right?)
 Cars Kid and Music Man show off their new shoes.
 We went to Culver's to get some ice cream. Music Man got chocolate ice cream, with Carmel, and Butterfingers crushed on top. I had what they call a "cement mixer" which is chocolate ice cream, mixed in with Andes candies. Goosie Girl had vanilla ice cream with hot fudge and Andes candies.

Cars Kid had the same as Goosie girl. Our Mom had the special, Toffee Pecan with Carmel. Wii Boys had vanilla ice cream, hot fudge, and M+M's.It was all sooo yummy!


After all of that ice cream, we took them to a park, in order that they would work off all that sugar.

Cars Kid enjoyed the sliding bars.
Music Man liked the uneven bars.
 
I played around with my camera while watching the kids play.I thought this pic turned out well considering I was using my little Kodak camera.

Goosie girl ran up the hill to the park and I had her stand in front of the large and fun play set. We had a fun filled day, with memories and love.Thanks Mom for the idea!!!

2 comments:

  1. What fun!!!

    That ice-cream sounds sooo good...share please???

    Big Al

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such great pics! Lovely post, Sapphire, looks like you had loads of fun. :)
    Tane xxx

    ReplyDelete