Tuesday, October 23, 2012

My 15th Birthday part 2.

So on my "real" birthday, my Dad and Music Man were away hunting and the rest of the kids and Mom were sooooooooooooo sweet and created this purple palace in our living room. They took apart our table shrinking it and carried it into the living room. There they hung purple everything(my favorite color), along with christmas lights and candles, it was sooooooooooooo pretty!!!!
We enjoyed a yummy lunch of BLT's and barbecue chips with hot tea.
Wii Kid and Goosie girl had their own little table.

I received many lovely gifts.
My little sister loves Clifford the Big Red Dog and so made me a birthday card of him, wasn't that just the sweetest thing??
Hair Stylist and Guitar Guy.
Me and Cars boy, how did he know to make me a card of my favorite animal?
Gutiar Guy and Goosie Girl.
Us four oldest kids.
For dinner, Mom made a gooey, oozy, cheesy, fondue, with sourdough bread, apples, and peppers.


And for desert, a yummy chocolate pie(that Tapper and Mom picked out for me, we always do cake so we \wanted to try something different). Thank you everyone for my wonderful birthday, I love you all sooooo very much, you mean the world to me.

1 comment:

  1. Happy Very Belated Birthday, Olivia :)

    mmm...yummy...getting hungry looking at your special food :D

    ReplyDelete