Thursday, May 2, 2013

Fun with the littles

Hair Stylist: "Today was a very nice warm day. So I thought I would take a couple of pictures of the little kids doing different things outside to make it fun.
 Here they are having fun together swinging on the swings. Sometimes they laugh so hard that they almost fall off so you have to keep reminding them to "hold on".
Next I had them step on some stepping stones [which I thought this looked kind of cool]. 
 Here they are running down the stepping stones.
 Next I had them make somewhat of a pyramid which they did really good on even though they were laughing their heads off and it took a lot of try's to get the picture right.Sorry about the squinting eyes the sun was very bright.  
 They all finally fell down and couldn't take it any more soooooooooo.....I stopped but............... 
 the boys lost it and started to wrestle which did not last long.
And at that time I thought it would be the perfect time to take a picture with Goose Girl. Since it was getting hotter out we did end up going inside and having apples for a snack. Little brothers and sisters are such fun.

1 comment: