Thursday, May 30, 2013

The Finished Bathroom!!!

Hair Stylist: "So here it is........... the finished bathroom you all have been waiting for. First of all we want to thank Sapphire for all the art work she did, she did a great job.This picture above is of the sun with some clouds[remember the before pic]. Well now its very bright and SUNNY.
Here are some beautiful flowers,
This is an orange flower,
and she added a scripture Psalm 150:6. 
 
These flowers are right under the scripture,
This flower I could not get in frame with the other flowers so it had to be by its self,
And last but not least she added a kite which I love. I hope you all enjoyed, I'm glad we could share this painting experience with you all.

5 comments:

  1. Looks awesome! I love the verse. :) Thanks for sharing!
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tane for your sweet comment.
    Hair Stylist:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely gorgeous! Love it!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Nine,I love it too!
    Hair Stylist:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete