Thursday, June 6, 2013

Cartwheel Fun!!

 Hair Stylist: Sapphire and I were outside trying to teach the littles how to do a Cartwheel and surprisingly they got the hang of it and did really well!. While they were practicing Sapphire and I just started  to do this thing with our leg, and I looked it up [what we were doing] and its kind of a Scorpion except not really! but we were just having fun so don't judge we aren't  gymnast or cheerleaders so its not very good but I thought Sapphire did surprisingly well and I wanted to get a picture for memory and share it with you girls.
And here is me lol! While Sapphire was taking the picture I kept falling down [I guess I'm not very good at balancing!]. We had a lot of fun doing this and glad we could share it with you. We will not be posting for about a week, we're heading out on a mini vacation with our mom.

2 comments:

  1. You'd cope well at my gymnastics club. :b

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nine for your encouraging comment,
    By the way I didn't know you took gymnastics?
    Hair Stylist:)

    ReplyDelete