Thursday, November 7, 2013

A New Haircut!!!

 So....  this year I really wanted a change with my hair, ( ponytails and flip-through's were getting a little boring), plus I have never  had a "style" before. And so since I'm a little older( with my birthday past) my Mom agreed and helped me find a style that I liked and I got it cut! I wanted something that I could play around with, you know curl, blow-dry, and such :)

This was me back in June. Sort of the before and after shot, quite a change with my braces off and a new haircut!

I took this during one of my cooking tutorials. The stylist did a great job, and I have loved having the change.

2 comments:

  1. Your hair looks absolutely lovely! Is your hair naturally that dark chocolate brown? It's a really pretty color. :)
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tane for your comment! And yes my hair is natural color :)

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete