Friday, November 15, 2013

Inspirational!

I'm sorry about the absence of my regular posting. I don't have a camera available to me right now, but I stumbled upon this the other day and thought that it was such an inspirational quote. So many girls forget that God wants our hearts so that we may draw close to Him. And when the right time comes, if our obedience has been faithful, God will reward you and bring the person He believes deserves your heart. How beautiful is that? To know that God loves you enough, to want to know us and hold our hearts in His hands. Like a father wants to make sure his daughter gets a husband he thinks deserves her. So God wants the right man for all the princesses of his kingdom. Just remember, that you must obey God, and treasure Him with all your heart. So start by asking God to take your heart and treasure it today!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment