Tuesday, December 10, 2013

A Christmas Painting.

 A little art to show you this Christmas. I had an inspiration from a painting I saw from Pinterest. Except it was all black with little color. So I thought it would look neat to do sort of a mosaic looking nativity scene.
If you're wondering what kind of paint I used, I simply use acrylic. Though I have scribbled around with oil pastels. But for all my paintings I use acrylic.
I was very happy at how well it turned out!!!! Now it hangs above our mantle, and it can be something to bring out every Christmas. Merry Christmas!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow! You are a very talented person. :) LOVE it! I only wish I could paint that well. ;)
    Tane ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh thanks Tane Hannah!!!!!! Though I'm sure you have gifts and talents that you do well!!!! Merry Christmas

    P.S. Glad you liked it!!!!

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so pretty! I love having decorations that you can bring out during Christmas especially when they are homemade!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Laura!!!!! Yeah that is nice to have special heirlooms for Christmas

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete