Thursday, January 16, 2014

Chinese.

 My family loves the classic Chinese food like sesame chicken and sesame noodles, the kind you'd get from a Chinese take-out restaurant. But because we don't do "take out" I decided to try my cooking skills and create it a home. Through each time I make it, there are things I critique to make it better and better. But even now, it is so very close to the real thing( its a little scary :)
Here are the links for the recipes that I use Sesame NoodlesSesame Chicken Sauce. And for the actual "chicken" I simply cut it up into good sized pieces, marinate it in a little soy sauce, and then coat in flour with a tsp of pepper, a T. of garlic, and a tsp of paprika.2 Next deep fry all your pieces in hot oil.3 For the sauces it is a good idea to get your pan really hot, and sear it, and let it boil for a little bit. 
4. The broccoli I simply blanched and coated it in the sauce with the chicken.
If you have any questions, I'd be happy to answer!!!!

2 comments:

  1. YUMMMM That looks amazing! I would like to tea it right now, what a wonderful food idea lovely post! Grace xxx ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete