Friday, February 7, 2014

Staying in God's Word.

 I found some inspirational quotes for staying in God's word. Like this first one, Is God your top priority or is HE just on the back shelf?





I encourage you to get into God's word. It will guard you, and it will comfort you. Jesus is your best friend, a very present help. He loves to know us, and for us to know Him. He created us and since he knows who we are, shouldn't we want to who he is? The Bible is there for us, and with it we can overcome and conquer the world, through having the knowledge in Christ Jesus alone!

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful post...I must read the Word a lot more often, I know it will create a massive difference in my life. Thanks for this!
    Tane ♥
    PS: I especially love the Corrie Ten Boom quote. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were encouraged by the quote Tane!!! I do hope that you will find a time during the busyness of life to pick up the Bible and grow stronger in the faith!

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing! I think that this post is one of the best I read all day, and you did a great job on it. And, I am happy to say that I enjoyed this post., and that I am looking forward to more of these amazing post... Nice work Ginger Girls!! :)
    Grace xxx ♥ ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks so much Grace!!! I'm glad you enjoyed this post and are looking forward to more!

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was just going to look at you blog, when I say the new look, its AWESOME!!! Grace xxx ♥ :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these quotes!
    I nominated you for the Sunshine Award! You can see how it works on my blog! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like your blog! Please check out mine if you find time!
    http://www.lifethroughmyawesomecameralens.blogspot.com/
    ~Hannah G

    ReplyDelete