Thursday, March 27, 2014

Happy Birthday Hair Stylist.

 A Happy Birthday to my sister Hair Stylist! We celebrated her day with a FROZEN theme, decorating with blues and purple.

 We gave her a special lunch and finished it off with delicious cupcakes. I made chocolate cupcakes with strawberry frosting, and lemon poppy seed cupcakes with lemon frosting.
Her special present was getting her ears pierced, and what a happy occasion! Happy Birthday Hair Stylist! May your life be blessed through God's love and light, as you grow into a young lady for His glory!

2 comments:

  1. Awh, happy birthday! Hair Stylist looks beautiful! I have missed your posts! I hope your coming back to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura! Yes I am hoping to be posting a lot more soon!!!

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete