Friday, April 11, 2014

A Little Random from Life.

 Well, here I am with a random post, not at all what I was thinking of, but as of recently I haven't had much to post. But here is a little something...... A card I made for Easter, inspired from Pinterest.
 I am almost done with Little Women. As crazy as it sounds, I've read almost all of Louisa May Alcott's books except for Little Women. And alas.... I have two chapters left and how I've enjoyed it!
A new scarf my Mom found for me. I love it so very much, and can't wait to wear it out!

 And lastly to remember the reason of the season, that Jesus died for us, so let us worship our King and God!
Yes Jesus thank you for being soooo merciful in my life! And for taking my pain, and sorrow, to willingly give up your life for mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment