Thursday, May 22, 2014

Blossoms, Cookies, and Packing.

 I was so thrilled to find these sweet pink blossoms adorning some of our fruit trees outside this morning!!!
 I had to get some snapshots before they fall off... or( indefinitely which I am praying against the frost kills them:(

 These are the blossoms to our cherry tree....

 And today I have been busy in the kitchen baking and cooking. This weekend all of us ladies are taking a shopping trip for a couple days.... YEAH! So I've had to make food to leave at home for the rest of the crew( a.k.a. my Dad and brothers)
 I have seen this recipe for Thin Mint Cookies out on Pinterest. YUM!!! I love mint, and so I thought while I was baking, might as well try them...
                                      
 They were a huge success, and my family expressed that they tasted just like the Girl Scout cookies you buy.
 And a favorite recipe that we've recently added to our collection is this Sour Cream Chocolate Chip Muffin.
 A delicious....moist muffin, these are great for an afternoon snack, or even as a breakfast muffin.
 This is a new tote bag that my Mom bought for me for traveling purposes.
And my "To Do List" not really used for "what to do" but rather what I'm looking for as we go shopping. I'll be taking along my camera... and so hopefully in the midst of everything I'll get a couple snapshots of our shopping spree. Have a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Those blossoms are beautiful! Is there anything more cheerful than pink flowers? Oh, those cookies sound wonderful! I love chocolate and mint together. Have fun shopping!
    Blessings,
    ~Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Sadie for your comment. I know... chocolate and mint are a delicious combination.

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete