Wednesday, May 28, 2014

Bread Loaves.

 I have recently been trying to make homemade bread more frequently. Just because even though it takes some time.... healthy homemade bread is much better than store bought.


 I made some fresh loaves today... which turned out so beautifully brown and soft. The recipe is for sandwich bread... which in fact works great for sandwiches( I mean it doesn't fall apart like past bread recipes that I've made before) So here is the recipe and I hope that you enjoy it as much as we do!Sandwich Bread Recipe 
Note: Just to make it a little more buttery and rich.... I greased my bread pans with soft butter. Enjoy!

6 comments:

  1. Hmmm...looks amazing! And I fully agree with you, we make or own bread as well and love to play around with new recipes:-)

    Much love,
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I'm so sorry I haven't commented! For some reason your posts haven't been showing up on my feed! Anyways, that looks super good and now I'm hungry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha ha that's ok, thanks anyway Laura for commenting despite the lack of posts showing up.
    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum! That looks soooo good! I would like to start making our own bread, too. There's nothing like fresh-baked bread, is there? Thanks for posting this!
    ~Sadie

    ReplyDelete
  5. You're welcome... thanks for commenting Sadie.

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete