Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Happy Birthday.

 We recently celebrated my Mom's birthday... and even though our house is still a bit discombobulated we wanted to make it special. Tapper, Hair Stylist, and I( Sapphire) were in charge of cooking up a special birthday brunch.

 I did the table settings and decoration, and had lots of fun arranging the table.

A delicious bacon egg bake, fruit salad, and sourdough toast was the special brunch menu.
Our trees haven't really started budding here yet, so I cut down some branches and decorated them with artificial flowers, and ribbon.

We all enjoyed being outside for most of the day, and  when the sun began to set, we gave our Mom her cards and presents. It is always fun to see the creativity of the homemade cards that we all make.

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! That looks like such a nice party! So sophisticated and beautiful with all those flowers! I love it!

    ReplyDelete