Monday, October 27, 2014

Sprinkle Cookies

 I found this recipe for "Sprinkle Cookies" out on Pinterest. Wasn't sure if it would be good with all the sprinkles, but I decided to try it. And it turned out sooo yummy! Here is a step by step on how to make them. Start out with 1 egg.
 Then add 1/2 cup of butter or 1 stick.
 Next pour in 1/2 cup of white sugar
 And a 1/2 cup of packed brown sugar
 Pour in 2 tsp of vanilla extract


Ok now mix it all together for 5 minutes on medium/high. This is important to get your cookies light and fluffy! I forgot to do this in the midst taking pictures, and multi-tasking, so my cookies did turn out differently:(
 After mixing for 5 minutes, add in 1 3/4 cups of cake flour, 2 tsp of cornstarch, 1/4 tsp of baking powder, 1/4 tsp of baking soda, a pinch of salt, and mix until incorporated.  

 YEAH!!!! Then comes the fun part.... adding in the sprinkles!
 Add to your dough 1 1/2 cups of sprinkles.
 They're so pretty!
 And because we "LOVE" chocolate, I added in about 3/4 cup of crushed chocolate chips.
Wah la! The finished cookies! Now take into perspective that mine looked cracked because I forgot to mix my first step for the 5 minutes. The texture was a bit more crunchy, but they were still delicious! Here is the recipe link below.... hope you'll enjoy trying these out!
Sprinkle Cookie Recipe

2 comments:

  1. Wow! These look delicious and beautiful! Perfect for any party. :-)

    I nominated you on my blog: http://naomiblog15.blogspot.be/2014/10/famous-people-tag.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the nomination Naomi!!!

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete