Saturday, April 13, 2013

Girl's Getaway

"Hey girls it's Hair stylist today I thought I would give Sapphire a little break. So recently us girls went to a hotel with are mom for a little getaway and boy I'll tell you it was nice. We got there and had to wait for our room  so we waited in the lobby area.
 Here is Sapphire with her Cherry coffee.
 Here is our over view. We were on the fifth floor.
Here is sapphire in the jacuzzi tub[look at all those bubbles.]
We girls enjoyed the pool and our little sister Goosie Girl learned how to swim without a life saving device. It was a very fun time and we all had a blast.

2 comments:

  1. Looks like it was a great time for you guys! I love the picture with all those bubbles...lol, I'm not sure I've ever seen so many! Haha! Nice post. :)
    Tane xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Tane we did have a good time and actually I think I have never seen so many bubbles in my life.Thank's for commenting:)
    Hair Stylist

    ReplyDelete