Sunday, April 14, 2013

Last Summer Rapunzel Stuff

Hair Stylist: Here are some pictures from last year that involve the Tangled them. Here is a picture of my little sister's hair I did on her last year. Yes it is the Rapunzel hair from the movie. [Yes I did do her hair.]
Here is a picture of  the Sun from the Tangled movie. I tried to recopy it out of chalk.
And here is Rapunzel. It didn't turn out to well but I thought" Hey for it being made out of chalk I didn't do to bad. Do you see pascal?

I just love this picture how she looks like" Oooo he looks so cute and he's just like "What ever........lame. Cute story:"Any time I do my little sister Goosie Girl's hair she always says "My hair getting long like Punzel hair?[And yes she says Punzel not Rapunzel.] And she also says "When I get bigger my hair going to get long long long...... So yes I assume she wants long hair BUT! the other day we watched Madeline and she said "Mom I want my hair cut like that girl in that movie we watched. The life of my little sister changing her mind about her hair I think it's cute. Well thank's for letting me tell my little story I love my little sister alot and she brings alot of Joy and Laughter and of course Cuteness in are house.

No comments:

Post a Comment