Monday, April 22, 2013

Our Animals

Hair Stylist: "I don't think I've introduced to you our animals. We have a cat a dog and chickens[ but I don't count them as a pet]. This is a picture of my cat named "Frank"[sorry about my hand in the way].
I don't have very good pictures of him because he is........ very very very skittish, he has green eyes that are normally very wide except when he sleeps of course, as you can see he kind of looks like a Raccoon with out a mask, he has a very bushy tail, he loves me and won't go to anyone else, he gets frisky sometimes, and at night he will sharpen his nails at the end of my bed at like five in the morning and it gets annoying. He is very cute to me and he is nine years old.
Here is a picture of my sister Tappers dog her name is "Lucy". She is friendly, protective likes to eat a lot and sometimes has weight problems lol, she is lazy, and has brown eyes.She loves her master Tapper and she is three years old, and loves Cheese!. She likes to play and chase the little kids around.
I love this picture of her.Look at that face awhhhhh so CUTE.
Here's Tapper and Lucy. They look so happy together.
And last but not least here are the two of them together. They are best friends even though Frank is becoming an old man.

2 comments:

  1. Aww...they're both so adorable. Animals are great fun:) Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes Kelly animals are great fun. Thanks for commenting.
    God Bless.
    Hair Stylist:)

    ReplyDelete