Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Random Girl stuff











Hair Stylist: Here are just some random hairstyles I found that I did on my little sister.
 This Hairstyle I made up.
This is called The Bow Bun.
I did not make up this hairstyle. Her hair is thin so it was kind of hard to do but it does look like a bow:)
I did Goosie Girl's nails for Easter as you can see they look like Rabbits. [By the way she loves Rabbits.]
I only did the Rabbits on her thumbs and the rest of her nails I did polka dots.

All smiles and happy. She couldn't wait to show Everybody!!!!!!!!








2 comments:

  1. Too cute! Thank you for all the sweet comments on my blog - I really appreciate them all! Much love! Kelly x

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANK YOU! Kelly for commenting on our blog. Thank you for taking the time too stop bye.
    Hair Stylist:)

    ReplyDelete