Tuesday, October 22, 2013

A Beautiful Cake, A Sad Ending, and SNOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 With all lovely intentions of making a delicious cake as a dessert for my family, it came out looking so pretty and solid.
 As I started to cut into the cake to serve out the pieces, to my udder horror I found that the bottom was still gooey and raw!!!!!!!!!! So I turned up my oven to 400 and stuck it in there hoping I could fix it. Well the eventual outcome was that I cut off most of the bottom and served the top which was cooked. All the gooey raw stuff, I threw back into the pan and let it dry out so ad least it would be eatable.
 Oh yeah also..... we looked outside and what did we see..... SNOW!!!!!!
 I have to admit that we've had snow earlier in past years. But still...... we all have mixed emotions about the first fall.
I can't be sure if it will still be here in the morning:) But more will be on its way. All that I know is once we get snow, I start to feel like getting out Christmas stuff already.

No comments:

Post a Comment