Monday, April 21, 2014

Good Friday/Easter/ Resurrection Sunday.

 I hope that you all had a rejoicing, and glorious Easter! Here I am sharing with you a bit of what we did over the season of Christ.
We got out some lovely china for our Easter dinner which was all so lovely.

 Cars Boy and Music Man coloring eggs.

 We enjoyed the many creative eggs that were made by the kids.
 A coconut cream pie that I made for part of our Easter food ensemble.
 A three part picture series of some Challah Bread I made. An Easter classic in our house, this sweet bread is always a big hit!



 We did an Easter egg hunt for the little kids.



 An finally... the finished dress. Goosie Girl looked so pretty, and thanks to my Mom and her assistance with attaching the zipper and bodice, we including some lace here and there and was finished with it just in time. Happy Easter everyone, I pray that we all will remember the importance of being thankful of what Jesus did for us. By dying on the cross and paying the price for our sins, and more importantly rising again that we may have freedom and grace through His blood, and Resurrection. God's Blessings!

2 comments:

  1. Awh, I loved reading through this post! The finished dress looks wonderful! Great job! I hope you had a great Easter! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Laura. Yes we did enjoy a lovely Easter. I hope you had a great day as well.

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete