Friday, April 25, 2014

Truth and Encouragement.







Our God is with you always even in the midst of chores or school. And in those days where you feel that your struggles are so hard... remember" And surely I(JESUS) will be with you always... even to the every end of the age.. Matthew 28:20b." I have told you theses things so that in me you may have peace. In this world you will have trouble. But TAKE HEART........... I( JESUS) Have OVERCOME the world. John 16:33. So let Him be your guide, comfort, peace, and joy. That in each day whether hard or easy, you know where you faith stands. It stands on the Rock of your Salvation.

4 comments:

  1. Wonderful encouragement! I think my favorite has to be that last picture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting Laura. I'm glad you were encouraged.

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for this inspiration. That fist picture really was amazing! I soaked up every bit of encouragement...thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh your welcome Ashley! I'm glad that you were encouraged.

    Sapphire

    ReplyDelete